Description de l'offre
Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo and Slovenia.
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results; short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our Safety Health and Environment team in Factory Surčin at the position of:
SHE Specialist (m/f)
· Co-ordinate development and implementation of the Factory's / Project's SHE strategy & program
· Ensure that all legal requirements concerning OSH&R and Environment are fully implemented
· Implement, control, maintain and improve the SHE Management systems including ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certification
· Promote SHE awareness through coaching & support on shop floor; Ensure focus on BBS culture
· Exercise functional leadership in TPM SHE pillar
· Champion the Plant's SHE risk assessment program, including assessment, incident investigation, corrective action and auditing
· Develop and implement specific tools and initiatives as part of the SHE program
· Ensure Occupational Health is applied in the factories as per legal requirements
· Ensure that SHE performance data is available and correctly managed
· Develop and sustain a local network (including authorities, other factories, etc)
Profile of the candidate:
· University degree, (preferably) Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, Security Studies, Mechanical Engineering, Organizational Sciences, Occupational Safety or Technical Sciences
· Preferably 1-2 years of experience in relevant field
· Excellent communication skills
· Result oriented and achievement focused
· Team player with a proactive attitude to work
· Strong focus on continuous improvement within the scope of assigned job
· Structured and clear on priorities
· Advanced usage of MS Office package
· Fluent English, both written and spoken
Position is based in Belgrade and reports to SHE Officer - FY & DC Surčin .
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via application link not later than 10 August 2018 . All applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.