Manufacturing Training Lead
£30-35 + Excellent Benefits
We have an opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Training Lead, based at our Purina factory in Sudbury, Suffolk.
At Nestlé PURINA Pet Care, we're passionately committed to helping pets enjoy happier, healthier and longer lives because we're pet owners too. As a world leading company in pet care and nutrition, Nestlé PURINA has been helping pet's live healthy, happy lives for over 85 years. We are proud to produce some of the UK's best loved brands including BAKERS®, GO-CAT®, WINALOT®, FELIX®, and BONIO, trusted and bought by millions of pet owners. We believe that pets and people are better together which is why our employees can bring their dogs to work at our Gatwick and Sudbury sites.
What you can expect?
Your main accountability will be to lead and direct training, development and capability build activities across the factory, ranging from technical and operational skills through to leadership development activities. This role provides a variety of hands on training and coaching activities as well as elements of strategic activity.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Implement and coordinate product mastership programs, business led training initiatives and leadership development, ensuring the programs meet the current and future needs of the site.
· Develop and execute the annual training plan to ensure compliance with all mandatory training requirements.
· Lead the Education & Training Pillar, ensuring the roll out and implementation of associated methodologies and tools.
· Implement a program to ensure appropriate levels of coaches, trainers, and assessors are in place through the factory to ensure the factory vision can be realised.
· As a contributing member of the site Leadership Development Pillar, take responsibility for driving associated development activities; providing methodology, training, coaching and assessment tools as required
· Support line managers with the coordination and creation of site inductions and development plans for new starters and transfers.
· Lead the local implementation of the Nestle Academy for Apprentices and Graduates, engaging with the central team to support program development, recruitment and on-boarding as well as program delivery.
· Work in partnership with our Training and Learning support team based in York, ensuring strong working relationships with the factory to support the delivery of the required training programs.
The hours of work for this role would be a standard of 37.5 hours a week Monday-Friday but there would be the opportunity to take advantage of the flexibility that is offered with this role.
Who are we looking for?
The person that is successful in this role will have had experience within a manufacturing environment, with a strong understanding of manufacturing operations.
Other attributes would include:
· Strong work ethic and a self-starter.
· Experience within training and development, including the design and delivery of training as well as management of training plans and programs.
· Ability to influence and engage those around you.
· Experience of working with multi-functional teams.
· Previous experience of working in a factory utilising TPM methodologies will be advantageous.
What you need to know
The closing date for this role is 28 th August . We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
To find out more about PURINA please visit: www.purina.co.uk
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
Numéro 1 mondial de l'agro-alimentaire. Nestlé est l'entreprise leader en Nutrition et Bien-être, reconnue comme la référence dans son secteur. Nestlé est présent dans 130 pays. En France, avec 3 sièges sociaux, 30 sites industriels et 5 centres de recherche, Nestlé est implanté dans de nombreuses régions .