Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo and Slovenia.
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results; short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our Planning department in Factory Surčin at the position of:
Logistics Import Specialist (m/f)
· Manage all customs arrangements (import, export, veterinary,.)
· Organize material transportation, ensure compliance and cost effective process
· Optimize transport routes
· Monitor local import legislations, ensure compliance of it and cooperate with authorities
· Assist in a smooth running of the daily operations, which includes warehousing and transport
· Manage the inbound process; secure to allow a timely and cost effective flow of goods
· Establish partner relationship with the service providers
· Assist in carrying out and measuring the performance of the service providers
· Assist in the implementation of standard processes and instructions
Profile of the candidate:
· University degree in Technical Sciences
· Preferably 2-3 years of experience in relevant field
· Excellent communication skills
· Result oriented and achievement focused
· Team player with a proactive attitude to work
· Strong focus on continuous improvement within the scope of assigned job
· Structured and clear on priorities
· Advanced usage of MS Office package
· Fluent English, both written and spoken
Position is based in Belgrade and reports to Factory Supply Chain manager. .
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via application link not later than 10 August 2018 . All applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.