Description de l'offre
Assistant Financial Accountant - Nespresso
£30,000-£35,000 DOE + Up to 8% bonus + excellent benefits
Gatwick – Office based
Nespresso – a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we have responded to consumers' increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home' and ‘Out Of Home' consumers
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
Working very closely with our Finance Shared Service Centre based in the Ukraine, the UK Finance team and the rest of the Nespresso business, you will:
· Support the Financial Accountant in coordinating and controlling the activities of our shared service centre
· Support the Financial Accountant with the month-end reporting to our HQ in Switzerland
· Play an active role in the balance-sheet reconciliation process, ensuring the prompt resolution of anomalies as they appear
· Ensure consistency and validity of the fixed asset register
· Ensure accurate and healthy bank reconciliations
· Control accuracy and ensure timely submission of government returns: VAT, Intrastats, EC Sales, etc…
· Be proactive in identifying and recommending changes to current financial practices, procedures and systems, either within the finance function or the wider Nespresso community, leading to improved efficiencies and/or a more effective service
· Be an active and supportive member of the Finance team, providing guidance and support to other team members as and when required
What can you expect?
We have a friendly and supportive team and a coaching and mentoring environment with real opportunities for future development and progression – this really could be a move towards the exciting career you've always wanted.
ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified and looking to further your career
Have a varied Finance background with transferable experience
Have a good understanding of accounting standards and financial reporting
Are able to work accurately, under pressure and to tight deadlines
A self-starter who is able to work on own initiative and to identify opportunities for implementing improvements in processes
Hands on and prepared to look into details
Excellent IT skills0020
This is a technical role, which required a good knowledge of financial accounting, accounting flows and the concept of end to end (E2E) financial processes
Nespresso have a strong benefits package, which includes, for this role, a highly competitive salary DOE, bonus potential, a competitive pension and 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays. We will be reviewing candidates as they apply.
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.