Description de l'offre
Nestlé Cereal Partners UK
Demand Planner – Supply Chain
Based in Welwyn Garden City
Salary: circa £36,000 depending on experience + potential bonus +
We have a great opportunity for an individual to join the Cereal Partners team as a Customer Demand Planner .
Our supply chain really is at the heart of all operations at Nestlé from sourcing raw materials right through to delivering the end product to our customer. Working closely with these customers and our internal colleagues, we are able to manage one of the FMCG industry’s most complex and sophisticated value chains, putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do.
At Cereal Partners UK we have established ourselves as one of the largest cereal manufacturers in the UK, making many well-loved brands with a long heritage such as Shredded Wheat, Cheerios & Shreddies. Our aim is simple: to provide high quality, nutritious and great tasting breakfast cereals. You could join our mission to create a nation of Cereal Lovers!
What can you expect?
The purpose of the role is to create an accurate and timely forecast for all products across a set of customers.
With knowledge and a clear understanding of supply chain you will be able to accurately formulate weekly & monthly demand plans in collaboration with the commercial functions, category demand planning and product supply teams. You will receive the required support to achieve these objectives, however you will be afforded a high degree of responsibility early on in this largely autonomous role. Therefore, an overriding desire to not only achieve KPIs but to exceed them will be critical for success.
Key responsibilities include:
· Production and ownership of a timely and accurate 12 month plus customer demand plan across a range of SKUs and customers
· Identification, quantification and incorporation of all factors and information relevant to the determination of an accurate forecast
· Development of relationships and collaborative planning processes with sales teams and external customers to support the forecasting process
· Successfully engaging cross functional input, to ensure high levels of planning accuracy, business delivery and customer service
· Playing a pivotal role within the monthly business process through planning ‘roadshows’ in conjunction with the sales team and ensuring weekly and monthly alignment of forecasts and highlighting gaps to target
Who are we looking for?
As the successful candidate, you will be of graduate calibre (or equivalent) and come from a supply chain or commercial background where you have worked in a similar role. If you have a forecasting or planning background, this would be an added advantage.
You will have the ability to plan ahead and meet deadlines and be able to achieve results and make an impact whilst building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
· Excellent persuasive oral communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships and influence.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks whilst remaining calm under pressure.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
What you need to know
The closing date for this role is 27 th September 2018.
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
To find out more about our Nestlé Cereal Partners, please visit https://www.nestle-cereals.com/uk/en
Nestlé UK&I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.