Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo and Slovenia.
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results; short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our Channel Category Sales Development team in Belgrade at the position of:
CCSD Manger (m/f)
Drive category and shopper knowledge
· Nielsen analyses per channel and activity plan according to it
· Develop strategy of the category taking into consideration specificity per channel and market trends
· Develop closing gap activities and organize them in a short period of time
· Track profitability per category and channel and act according to it
· Organize shopper researches in connection to business needs
Drive channel/customer knowledge
· Make projects which will grow category within key account customers
· Recognize and close gaps in specific channel in collaboration with sales team
Drive excellence in execution
· Aligns execution standards by activity and channel
· Continuously improve the execution ability through outlet level
Profile of the candidate:
· University degree in the field of Economics
· At least 2-3 years of relevant Trade Marketing, Sales or Marketing experience
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Strong result orientation
· Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
· Team player with a proactive attitude to work
· Advanced usage of MS Office package
· Good written and spoken English
Position is based in Belgrade and reports to CCSD Manager Serbia .
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via application link not later than 14 August 2018 . All applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.