Assistant Retail Manager – Blanchardstown
Competitive Salary + Potential Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Full Time position available
Nespresso – a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we've responded to consumers' increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home' and ‘Out Of Home' consumers.
What can you expect?
We're looking for a motivated and inspiring Assistant Boutique Manager to support the Boutique Manager in guaranteeing the smooth daily running of the Boutique in order to ensure sales, profit, performance and customer service level.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
· Ensuring seamless and consistent customer experience
· Supporting the sales, profit and quality of service targets
· Boutique set up
· Customer care
· Building, motivating and managing a team
· Cash Management
· Ensuring compliance in all areas of the business
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an Assistant Boutique Manager to help continue our retail growth and success.
· Ideally, you'll have experience of working in the retail sector as an Assistant Manager within large organisations, but we are happy to consider those from a different background who have the requisite skill-set.
· You'll have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service utilising your communication and interpersonal skills.
· You'll be able to rapidly build strong, working relationships with your customer base and be happy to support and challenge where needed.
Nespresso have a strong benefits package which includes a bonus potential of up to 12%, a competitive pension and 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays. We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
Nestlé UK&I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.