Description de l'offre
Mutual Ventures is a consultancy company that is passionate about better, more sustainable public services. We are at the forefront of overcoming some of the most challenging social issues of our time. We work with public service commissioners, organisational leaders and front-line staff in central and local government and in the third sector. We offer support clients to develop strategies for services, transform services, improve performance, set up new delivery models, and grow organisations. We work across all areas including children’s services, health and social care, culture services and more.
Mutual Ventures has grown steadily since launching in 2011 and we now employ about 16 full time staff from a diverse range of backgrounds. Our head office is based in London and we have a small office in Bristol.
We are seeking a professional, self-motivated administrator to join our successful and growing team. You will provide support to our team to ensure the smooth running of the office. You will have the opportunity to learn about our work and engage with consultants at all levels. In addition, there may be opportunities to support with some client work to give you an insight into the consulting role. You will have an induction period and will be managed by our office manager.
On a day to day basis, the activities you will do are likely to involve:
• Financial administration: expenses management; accounts; any ad hoc financial administration
• HR administration: maintain accurate records of HR database, absence and holidays; assistance with recruitment coordination, new starter process, and induction process: payroll administration
• Communication and knowledge management: administer business databases (CRM, IT, project management); diary management; organise team meetings and events; support/develop internal communication
• General: manage team queries as priority; respond to phone and email queries and manage post; filing; assistance with project administration; maintain office stationery; liaise with IT support provider and/or resolve IT issues (monitor printers, order cartridges, computers, etc.); assistance with website, social media platforms; travel and diary management; any ad hoc administration tasks
Please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter by Friday 9 March 2018.
Your cover letter should set out why you would like to work for Mutual Ventures and how you meet the person requirements.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview at our office in London on Wednesday 14 March or Thursday 15 March 2018. We regret that due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a self-starter and is proactive
• Has good attention to detail and good organisational skills
• Has excellent IT, communication and written skills
• Is a team player and people focused
• Is willing to learn and flexible
• Is reliable
• Has a degree level qualification or equivalent
Experience of the below is desirable:
• Administration experience in an office environment
• Event management and coordination
• Using social media platforms e.g. Mailchimp, Eventbrite
• Experience of implementing new processes and procedures