We are recruiting in our Logistics & Warehouse team at our Normanton Site for a Transport/Warehouse Administrator for maternity cover up to 12 months.
We are looking for individuals with a keen eye for detail and a tenacious approach and who are looking to develop their career with a leading FMCG organisation. The successful candidate will drive internal and external relationships whilst balancing a busy workload.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and providing administrative support to the Transport and Warehouse team
• Producing detailed driver de-briefs ,processing warehouse Paperwork and Stock Checks.
• Supporting and monitoring systems used within the team
• Communicating effectively with Drivers to ensure that customer service targets are achieved
Key skills & experience
• Proven administration experience within a logistics business.
• Good working knowledge of transport and logistics industry
• To have a good eye for attention to detail and accuracy
• Having the ability to manage priorities, multi-task and achieve deadlines
• Have an adaptable and a logical approach to problem solving
• Good organisation skills
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
• Good teamwork and also able to work on own initiative
• To have excellent verbal and written communication skills
*The role is working 5/7 shifts inc weekends.
Only candidates with Transport Office Admin Experience will be considered for the Role.
The contract is based on 39 hours, and weekly paid.
Overtime is payable @ 1.5 hourly Rate for hours over contracted hours.
Saturday is 1.5 Hourly Rate and Sunday is 2x hourly Rate. we pay an unsociable hours payment for hours worked between 18.00pm-04.00am
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Yorkshire and the Humber
19 October 2018