There's never been a more exciting time to come and join us! We are undergoing a significant investment in new equipment to support our ambition to be the best in the business! The site will see improvements with new process and packing equipment to increase our capacity and enable us to deliver new products from Severnside!
We are looking to expand our teams with another intake of technical operators to support the Frijj and Flavoured milk processes. Candidates will need to be able to work accurately to technical specifications, work as part of a small team, undertake process duties, ensuring safe and effective running of process equipment for delivery of a high quality product.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To maintain and continually improve product quality, legality and food safety to meet and exceed set standards.
• To maintain high standards of GMP and assist continuous improvement activities in your area of work.
• Possess the ability to diagnose faults to aid resolutions quickly and effectively.
• Understanding of machine SRCs (Standard Running Conditions).
• Work with a 5 crew 24/7 operation environment under an annualised hours arrangement.
• Ensure Health & Safety compliance on shift and to actively support and improve the quality of reporting of Unsafe conditions and Near misses.
• Ensure Quality compliance on shift and make recommendations for improvements via data based analysis.
• Understand operational SOPs , GMP requirements and Asset care functions.
• Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve Safety, Quality and cost.
• Take ownership of the equipment throughout the process area and develop a thorough and detailed understanding of how the equipment runs and the line(s) operate.
• Actively undertake any training and development to provide effective succession planning and development of a high performing team.
• Develop a thorough understand of the Dept KPIs and contribute fully and effectively to assist the achievement of all KPIs (Safety,Quality,Cost etc).
• Develop a detailed working knowledge of SCADA and Plant master to enable quick and effective troubleshooting of process faults / alarms.
• Develop a working knowledge of how to trend process sequences to support fault finding.
Key skills & experience:
• Good levels of Maths and English to communicate with team members and follow technical specifications.
• Results orientated with strong attention to detail and focus upon maintaining accurate and up to date records.
• Ability to work under own initiative in a high speed environment.
• Ability to diagnose faults and use CI techniques to resolve issues.
• Previous experience of running and operating high speed equipment.
If you believe you have suitable skills and experience as outlined above and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
31 August 2018