Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting in our Payroll & Car Fleet Finance Department for a Systems Analyst to Assist in the maintenance and enhancements of Payroll systems, and ensure they are fit for purpose and can support with Payroll and Business needs.
This role would be suitable for candidates with an IT Business degree who have 12-18 months work experience within a Shared Service / Systems Analytics environment.
• Own the change process where service requests cannot be answered via available FAQs etc., and enhancement or change is needed to be implemented
• Responsibility for day to day running of the Payroll Systems
• Take responsibility for transition planning, communication of changes of functionality, and support with training of end users
• Responsibility for testing of statutory upgrades, testing of enhancements and ensuring test processes are followed
• Support with the design of additional reporting via reporting extracts, and ensuring reports are built that will allow ease of access to data
• Maintenance of Tier 1 support documentation, and communicating changes and enhancements to Payroll and Business
• Act as a system support SME, owning all escalated software issues
• Ensuring business requirements are aligned to support being offered
• Continued professional development and technical/system knowledge maintained
• Supporting wider business teams with adhoc projects as required.
Key skills & experience
• Essential: experience of improving, maintaining, extracting and configuring systems
• Essential: intermediate user of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
• Desirable: Exposure to Northgate, Kronos and other T&A systems.
• Good administrative, interpersonal and team skills.
• Communication Skills; able to communicate clearly and effectively with users, and to both train and write documentation in non-technical language.
• Able to demonstrate building diverse and collaborative relationships/ embracing change / thinking and acting decisively.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
31 August 2018