Description de l'offre
We are currently recruiting for Production Operators based at our Bridgwater site. This role will involve production duties to ensure the smooth running of operations and the delivery of our daily production plan. The candidate will need to have experience of working within a fast paced environment within temperature controlled FMCG Operations.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Working to legal compliance procedures such as food safety, hygiene standards and other relevant company policies.
• Demonstrate and promote the company values and principles.
• Actively participate in training and development to ensure effective working practices.
• Be accountable for the performance measures within your control.
• Work within the team to identify, implement and sustain cost saving initiatives.
• Deliver business initiatives to reduce waste.
• Ensure safe working practices and all dairy plant and equipment is maintained and concerns escalated to the Team Leader.
• Ensure all quality system controls and procedures are followed effectively to maintain product integrity.
• Work with site teams to deliver improvement projects, activities and events aligned to the company objectives, goals, strategies and measures (O.G.S.M) as detailed in the site Annual Operating Plan (A.O.P).
• Support any new system, structure or process improvement projects.
• Help maintain good 5S workplace organisation and visual management.
• Contribute to the optimisation of Production.
• Actively contribute to the teams' achievement of the daily performance targets for Production.
• Represent the business positively in terms of service, appearance, professionalism and courtesy.
• Meet customer specifications and requirements.
• Conform to company standards regarding hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and dress code.
• Contribute to the achievement of internal and external audit accreditation.
• Practice a ‘Clean as you go' working method.
• Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety and Environmental Management Systems (EMS) are adhered to and support improvement initiatives.
• Capture and record relevant data.
• Flexible to support shift patterns.
Key skills & experience:
• Basic Food Hygiene is desirable.
• HACCP certificate is desirable.
• Familiar with temperature controlled FMCG Operations.
• Experience of continuous improvement techniques.
• Experience of Production Control Systems such as DPS, OEE, Mainsaver.
• Experience of working to Health and safety regulations.
• Knowledge of Environmental Management Systems.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
• AS400 or SAP experience.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
4 November 2018