Müller has been a loved brand in the UK for over 30 years. It's a household name – and it continues to grow as we invest to make and market an ever great range of fantastic dairy products. We are currently the 7th most chosen FMCG brand, picked from supermarket shelves over 200 million times each year.
At Müller, it's not just our products that move fast. We're the market leader because we give our customers more than great taste – we give them moments of pleasure every day. This ability to exceed our customers' expectations makes for fast-paced careers in a dynamic environment. And this could be your opportunity to further your career with an award-winning FMCG company that's truly entrepreneurial.
We are currently recruiting for a Production Opertaive at our Severnside site. The successful candidatewill be able to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining knowledge of products and processes involved in the day to day manufacturing of goods.
This role will include shift work (days and nights).
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Following directions set by the production Team Leaders and Shift Managers
• Following procedures in order to produce high quality products
• Ensure the working environment is kept safe, clean and tidy whilst adhering to hygiene standards, procedures and the clean as you go policy
• Record accurate production figures required by management on a daily basis and providing these within a timely manner
• Ensure that machinery is used appropriately and any issues with equipment are escalated to the correct department
Key skills & experience
• A good standard of literacy and numeracy skills
• A positive thinking and self motivated individual
• Effective team member who works well using their own initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to demonstrate an excellent attitude to work
• Able to take a hands on approach to solving issues
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
19 October 2018