There's never been a more exciting time to come and join us! We are undergoing a significant investment in new equipment to support our ambition to be the best in the business! The site will see improvements with new process and packing equipment to increase our capacity and enable us to deliver new products from Severnside! This is the ideal time to carve a career with a leading household brand.
We are looking to expand our teams with another intake of Production Operatives for our Frijj and flavoured milk area, candidates will be involved in relevant production duties, ensuring the safe and effective running of operations and the delivery of our daily Production Plans. In return you will receive a competitive package and opportunities for development and progression.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To maintain and continually improve product quality, legality and food safety to meet and exceed set standards
• Possess the ability to fault diagnose normal running faults to aid resolutions quickly and effectively
• Understanding of machine SRCs (Standard Running Conditions).
• Ensure Health & Safety compliance on shift, including Hazard and Near miss reporting
• Ensure Quality compliance on shift and make recommendations for improvements
• Understand operational SOPs , GMP requirements and Asset care functions
• Be involved in Continuous Improvement activities
• Take ownership of the equipment throughout the department, to gain an operational understanding of how the equipment runs and the line(s) operate
• Actively undertake and identifiy any training and development needs.
• Work with the team to identify, implement and sustain cost saving initiatives
• Ensure all Plant and equipment is appropriately cared for by raising issues via SIC /PMS and reports to TSM.
• Ensure compliance with all food safety and hygiene standards and requirements
Key skills & experience:
• Ability to work as part of a team and make effective contribution to achieving team goals
• Results orientated with attention to detail
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Previous experience of running machines in a high speed environment is desirable however not essential
Good standard of Maths and English
If you believe you have suitable skills and experience as outlined above and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
31 August 2018