We are recruiting in our Production team for Operatives within our chill department. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are able to demonstrate the ability to follow directions in order to produce high quality goods to our customers. The role involves working in a fast paced environment on a shift basis, whilst maintaining knowledge of products and processes involved in the day to day manufacturing of goods.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Following directions set by the production Team Leaders and Shift Managers
• Following procedures in order to produce high quality products
• Keeping the working environment safe, clean and tidy and adhering to hygiene standards, procedures and the “clean as you go” policy
• Recording accurate production figures required by management on a daily basis and providing these within a timely manner
• Ensuring that machinery is used appropriately and escalating any issues with equipment to the correct department
Key skills & experience
• A good standard of literacy and numeracy skills
• A positive thinking and self-motivated individual
• An effective team member who works well on their own initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrates an excellent attitude to work
• Can take a hands-on approach to solving issues
Candidates must be able to work shifts on a 5 out of 7 inc weekends basis and due to location and shift must have access to transport.
Candidates must be able to work rotating shifts:
week 1 :06.00am-14.30pmMon-Fri
Week 2 : 14.00pm-Finish 5/7 inc weekends.
Candidates need to be aware that the Role is in the Chill Area of production.
These roles are permanent positions and attract the following benefits –
• Competitive rates of pay
• 25 days holiday & service related holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Job security and career progression
• Time and a half for Saturday working, double time for Sunday working
• Overtime rates after the basic 39 hours and Unsociable Hours additional payment for hours worked between 18.00-04.00 Hrs.
• Company uniform
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
14 September 2018