We are currently recruiting for a Production Operative for the Powder Bagging operation at our Severnside site. The role will involve rota working to provide seven day cover predominantly on day shift with some night shift working at peak production periods.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To operate packing machinery to bag powders to meet the production schedule. To operate End Of Line equipment, including palletiser, FLT and production recording equipment.
• Meet company and statutory health and safety requirements.
• Be responsible for plant and environmental cleaning to meet Muller standards.
• Work with the Shift Engineer in technical fault finding diagnosis, where relevant, and within the department.
• Work with the Team Shift Manager and Shift Engineer in continuous improvement activities.
• Learn other skills within the Severnside site to enable cross skilling to take place.
• To churn and pack butter at the same time.
Key skills & experience
• The ability to drive a Fork Lift Truck, a FLT licence is desirable but not essential.
• PC literate.
• Must be literate and numerate.
• Self motivated.
• Able to work alone as well as in a two man team.
• Flexible with the desire to deliver and maintain high standards.
• Practical and receptive to change.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
30 September 2018