Description de l'offre
Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting in our Finance team for a Payroll Advisor. We are looking for an experienced individual to deliver an efficient, confidential and accurate payroll service which meets internal customer needs and ensures compliance with external requirements.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To provide first class payroll processing, within a team, supporting the administration of approximately 4,600 weekly & monthly paid employees across two companies, 15 payrolls – spanning multiple sites.
• To effectively process a variety of Salary Sacrifice, 3rd Party and Statutory payment & deduction options through payroll.
• To accurately compile reconciliations for Pension deductions.
• To ensure compliance with complex, diverse and ever changing corporate and statutory requirements through effective liaison with HR partners, line managers and external authorities.
• To provide effective, accurate, confidential and sensitive service to employees at all levels as well as outside bodies.
• To generate the accurate and timely submission of Year-End P35/14, P60 and P11D documents.
• To generate accurate monthly posting reports for General Ledger colleagues and provide additional Ad-Hoc reporting as requested, supporting company MI requirements.
• To act as Key User of the company Time & Attendance system.
• To committing agreed, ad-hoc 3rd Party & Statutory payments through the company on-line Banking & BAC's systems.
• To maintain productive communications with Car Fleet & Taxation teams regarding Company Car and SECOP schemes.
• To regularly review and update the Policy & Procedure and Terms & Conditions Matrix for both companies, certifying that they remain 'fit for purpose'.
Key skills & experience
• CIPP qualification or a minimum of two years, hands-on, experience in a similar role.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel with strong payroll system aptitude.
• Strong operational understanding of current UK payroll legislation.
• Excellent organisational skills with ability to work to strict deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
• Experience working in a busy, high volume payroll environment, supporting multiple administrative tasks with a flexible approach to supporting the payroll cycle.
• Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise own workload in a pressurised environment.
• Effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
• A recognised Payroll qualification is desirable, or the willingness to study for such.
• Consistently deliver high quality work within agreed time scales.
• Flexible, determined, personable & approachable.
• Support and embrace change & improvement.
• Go the 'extra mile' in delivering best in class payroll service to both internal and external customers.
• Team player, demonstrating flexibility within a busy payroll department.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
31 October 2018