We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Execution Systems Analyst (P2P). Develop and implement standard business processes in the application systems involving all stakeholders. Deliver available and reliable IT services to all relevant users and stakeholders.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Deliver high available and reliable IT services to all relevant users and stakeholders meeting or exceeding the needs of the business as expressed through SLAs and global GIT Governance principles.
• Effective functional user support in the record to report domain based on internal SLA and KPIs.
• Global standardization of the UTM application landscape.
• Develop and implement standard business processes in the application systems involving all stakeholder's necessary.
• Plan / control / act with regards to the budget-/invest planning and implementation.
• Contribute ideas and concepts to the IT strategy for the respective area of responsibility in relation to the company strategy.
• Build and maintain internal client relationships to all contacts on different levels.
Key skills & experience
• Experience with One or more SAP modules ( PP-PI,QM,MM), SAP MII
• Experience in Integration with Shop Floor and SAP ERP systems
• Experience in DB skills like SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers (Oracle or MSSSQL)
• Experience in AspenTech.IP21
• Experience in SAP MII
• Knowledge on PCo (Plant Connectivity)
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Business English, good German communication skills are desirable but not essential
• Willingness to travel
• Self discipline
• Interpersonal Skills
• Committed and open
• Inspire and 'be' the vision
• Commit to create breakthrough results
• Take responsibility & risk to show the way forward
• Act with speed, agility and pragmatism
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please send your CV and covering email to
31 August 2018