Müller is a dairy company with the will to win, the drive to succeed and the ambition to get there. We make Corners, we don't cut them – be a Muller driver.
Would you like to;
• Be able to go home every night with a good work / life balance
• Receive premium payments for working unsocial hours or any time over your 39 contracted hours
• Work for one of the most compliant companies in the UK
• Drive up-to-date, modern vehicles
• Receive regular training and support
• Receive financial supports towards the cost of your medical and digital driving cards
• Have opportunities to apply for the cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers as well as joining our Company pension scheme
• Have pride in what you achieve as a member of a team
The role involves loading and unloading of trolleys and liaison with colleagues at the depot to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled.
Key skills & experience
• Must hold a full driving licence appropriate to the vehicle type (LGV C as applicable)
• Maximum 9 points on driving licence accepted. Endorsement codes are viewed on an individual basis
• Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills to both internal and external customers
• Experience of keeping accurate records
• Must be comfortable working alone and with early starts/night work and rota working
• Must be comfortable with the physical nature of the role. Trolleys will be loaded and unloaded by the driver onto the vehicle.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk, or if you have any further questions please call our Driver line on 0330 123 2229
31 October 2018