Müller has been a loved brand in the UK for over 30 years. It's a household name – and it continues to grow as we invest to make and market an ever great range of fantastic dairy products. We are currently the 7th most chosen FMCG brand, picked from supermarket shelves over 200 million times each year
We are currently recruiting at our Market Drayton, Shropshire head office for a Group Internal Auditor to support with the planning and execution of internal audits across all Group subsidiaries and branches in the UK and abroad.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Working to a challenging schedule in order to achieve the Internal Audit Plan.
• Judging the appropriateness and effectiveness of existing internal control systems.
• Analysing and assessing business processes in order to identify improvement potential.
• Maintaining audit files and work papers for each audit engagement to a high standard.
• Preparation of closing documents and presentation of audit results to auditees, functional leaders and executives.
• Agreement of recommended corrective actions and follow up to implementation.
• Continuous improvement and development of Group Internal Audit standards, procedures and processes.
Key skills & experience
• Successfully completed degree level education in economic field; qualification as accountant (ACA) or Internal Audit certification (PIIA/CIA) is advantageous.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in audit or consulting is required; experience in dairy industry is advantageous.
• A high level of analytical skills in extracting key points of significance.
• A critical thinker with a reliable and independent way of working.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage relationships with stakeholders in a positive and constructive manner.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel; ideally also SAP, Oracle and Movex
• Excellent English language capabilities, good German language capabilities are advantageous.
• Flexibility in working arrangement especially with regards to travel in the UK and Europe.
• Must enjoy working as part of a team and demonstrate a high level of engagement.
At Müller, it's not just our products that move fast. We're the market leader because we give our customers more than great taste – we give them moments of pleasure every day. This ability to exceed our customers' expectations makes for fast-paced careers in a dynamic environment. And this could be your opportunity to further your career with an award-winning FMCG company that's truly entrepreneurial.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
17 August 2018