Delivering engineering performance through effective planning.
We are currently looking to recruit a Technical Planner to join our Foston Dairy within our Muller Milk & Ingredients business. This person will generate, coordinate and monitor effective planning cycles for all planned engineering activities.
• Responsible for creating daily / weekly maintenance plans across site
• Owner of yearly maintenance plans
• To optimise available engineering resource to maintain and improve operational effectiveness
• Effectively liaise with operational planning to agree best fit
• Effectively liaise with Engineering Stores Lead to align job kitting and lead times
• Maintain effective communication through PMS
• Responsible for reporting leading and lagging planning KPIs
• Responsible for 3rd party planning – service contracts
• Key system user responsible for asset structure, new employee training and document control of new installs (CMMS)
• Review of PM effectiveness in conjunction with Maintenance Excellence Manager
• Support the site and departmental 5s programme.
• Develop maintenance improvement techniques
• Support Reliability Centred Maintenance/FMECA activities related to maintenance performance
• Actively seek to deliver most cost effective maintenance planning solution
• Part of team delivering local site improvement projects to budget
• Review planned maintenance activities and identify opportunities to improve cost effectiveness
• Encourage engineering based OE projects.
• Understands the impact of own actions and others on achieving site/business OGSM
• Aware of how current performance impacts the bottom line
• Ability to deliver on the job training (show and tell) to new colleagues
• Health and safety of self and others
Key skills & experience:
• 2-3 years’ experience in an engineering maintenance team carrying out maintenance in a FMCG environment.
• Knowledge and experience in planning work for adherence to key legislative standards.
• Possesses good communication and organisational skills.
• Strong team working, problem solving and prioritisation skills.
• Have a high level of attention to detail.
• Be flexible and be able to work on own initiative.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
28 September 2018