Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting for an Employee Relations Coordinator. We are flexible on base location for the successful candidate, but there is an expectation for them to travel to alternative sites on a regular basis.
This role holder will work collaboratively with the Employee Relations team, the HR community, our unions/employee forums and the wider business on all matters relating to ER activities. The role may be suitable for canddiates that have previously held a PA or Legal Secretary position.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To manage the day-to-day relationship between our external suppliers and the business, and to be the first point of contact for any queries.
• Legal Advisers; to act as contact point on monthly reporting, invoicing, quarterly meetings and free training.
• To foster a positive, collaborative working relationship between our unions/forums and management.
• To manage a calendar of events and activities (e.g. annual pay negotiations) to ensure timely engagement with our collective engagement groups.
• To arrange meetings, book venues and accommodation for all TU/employee representatives.
• To link in with relevant HRBP's and management on any union related activities, which may require additional focus.
• To attend and take minutes at UKEBF and MYDOF forum meetings when possible.
• To assist in the preparation of UKEBF and MYDOF forum content, agenda items and completion of actions arising.
• Invoicing; to ensure all PO's and invoices are raised and processed in line with audit requirements.
• Controlled Document Library; to manage and maintain all ER related documentation in the CDL for use by the wider HR community.
• Intranet Management; to ensure all companywide policies, guides and relevant documentation are current, accurate and accessible on the company intranet/microsite, and to promote the key activities of the team.
• LMS Champion; to act as LMS Administrator to the ER team; update team details and manage ER material.
• To create and maintain trackers to support ER activity.
• To support the training and upskilling of the HR community to ensure all parts of the business are working compliantly:-
• To design and prepare any documentation, workbooks etc., to ensure they are aligned with course content.
• To maintain attendee lists from training sessions and ensure target audience complete the training
• Maintain and update the ER training plan.
• To link in with legal advisers on legal training opportunities and ensure maximum HR attendance
• To assist and support the preparation and update of HR Toolkits.
• To maintain a record of ET cases and ensure all deadlines are communicated.
• To maintain and update the ER activity tracker and ensure all activities are kept on schedule.
• ER Calendars & Inboxes ; to maintain ER calendars with both ER and group-wide activities; to track important deadlines, actions and prompts, team member holidays, meetings and events for planning purposes
• To represent ER at Weekly Extended Team Lead Calls (dial-in) and feedback discussion items to team.
• To co-ordinate and gather information/data as required by ER team.
Key skills & experience
• Essential: Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Power Point and Word.
• Resource Link, SAP, Docuware, Intranet, ITRP (or similar) and LMS experience an advantage.
• A natural organiser who can manage the multiple requirements of a busy team.
• Project Management experience desirable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent planning and organising skills.
• Adaptable and capable of multi-tasking in a turbulent environment.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
14 November 2018