Description de l'offre
We are recruiting in our Distribution team for Operatives within our chill and returns department at Normanton. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are able to demonstrate the ability to follow directions in order to supply high quality goods to our customers. The role involves working in a fast paced environment on a shift basis, whilst maintaining knowledge of products and processes involved in the day to day distribution of goods.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Following directions set by the Distribution Team Leaders and Shift Managers
• Following procedures in order to produce high quality products
• Keeping the working environment safe, clean and tidy and adhering to hygiene standards, procedures and the “clean as you go” policy
• Recording accurate figures required by management on a daily basis and providing these within a timely manner
• Ensuring that machinery is used appropriately and escalating any issues with equipment to the correct department
Key skills & experience
• A good standard of literacy and numeracy skills
• A positive thinking and self-motivated individual
• An effective team member who works well on their own initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrates an excellent attitude to work
• Can take a hands-on approach to solving issues
Candidates must be able to work shifts on a 5 out of 7 rota inc weekends and due to location and shift times must have access to own transport.
Candidates need to be aware that that the Roles is within the Chill Area of production.
The shift patterns we have are as below:
All shift patterns are working 5/7 shifts including weekends and Bank Holidays.
These roles are perm positions and attract the following benefits –
• Competitive rates of pay
• 25 days holiday & service related holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Time and a half for Saturday working, double time for Sunday working
• Overtime rates after the basic 39 hours and Unsociable Hours additional payment for hours worked between 18.00-04.00 Hrs.
• Company uniform
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
2 November 2018