We are currently recruiting a Warehouse/Distribution Operative at our Bristol Depot.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are able to demonstrate the ability to follow directions in order to deliver high quality goods to our customers. The role involves working in a fast paced environment, whilst maintaining knowledge of products and processes involved in the day to day delivery of goods.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• order picking using voice technology
• loading / unloading inbound and outbound vehicles
• stock rotation
• date code checking
Key skills & experience
• Relevant experience in a similar role is desirable
• A good standard of literacy and numeracy skills
• A positive thinking and self-motivated individual
• An effective team member who works well on their own initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrates an excellent attitude to work
The positions are hourly paid and the successful applicants will work 5 out of 7 days, on a rota shift basis, which will include working on Weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
20 August 2018