Description de l'offre
Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting in our IT Department for a Data Centre Analyst. You will provide 3rd line IT Infrastructure support for key systems and services across the business. You will work within a highly skilled and competent team of technology experts to deliver excellent quality IT services. You will assist in key technical projects, responsible for ensuring high standards of capacity, continuity and availability of all systems under the Data Centre teams remit.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Carry out all routine tasks associated with operating and controlling installed hardware and software. This may include multiple hardware or software platforms.
• Carry out required monitoring, logging and reporting tasks.
• Take action on known errors and documented workarounds, logging such actions and advising Team Manager or Technical/System/Business Analysts when management or specialist attention is required.
• Responds to simple enquiries from users, Technical/System/Business Analysts and others and takes appropriate action within defined limits of responsibility or area of specialism to deal with processing priorities, running tests, or facilitating and overseeing installation, removal, upgrading and repair of equipment.
• Instructs less experienced colleagues in the execution of routine tasks, particularly those tasks or procedures that relate to malfunction, safety, and security, and ensures that all clerical and administrative procedures are completed correctly.
• Is responsible for executing more complex installations and decommissions within technical specialism.
• Undertakes planning, estimation, scheduling and implementation.
• Reports on work performed accurately and effectively. Monitors effectiveness of installation and ensures that appropriate recommendations for change are made.
• Investigates installations not achieving design aim or business requirement and makes recommendations for remedial action.
• Carries out performance and quality reviews and analyses installation statistics.
• Ensures that the risks associated with the installation or decommissioning are understood and that measures to reduce them are adopted where appropriate.
• Acts as technical stakeholder for signoff of internal and external requests for changes to the technical environment under remit within specified parameters.
• Manage, own and resolve Incidents, Service Requests and Problems.
• Maintain an overall understanding of all the business systems and applications and their interaction with the user base.
• Ensure that all systems are backed up.
• Monitor, support and maintain the Datacentre infrastructure in accordance with Incident, Major incident and problem management processes.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues that occur in relation to the UK Infrastructure.
• Maintain applications that monitor and support the infrastructure including antivirus, system backup and patching solutions.
• Maintain corporate standard operating system builds.
• Implement change requests in accordance with the change management process.
• Write and maintain technical process documentation and procedures.
• Proficient in carrying out business impact assessments, to determine how changes from the current to the future state will affect business.
• Creates implementation plan, taking into consideration IT deployment and any business activities required to integrate new services or improvements into the 'business as usual' environment.
• Determines the readiness levels of business users with regard to upcoming changes; uncovers readiness gaps and creates and implements action plans to close the gaps prior to go-live.
• Assists the user community in provision of transition support and change planning. Assesses risks inherent in proposed changes, to ensure any potential scheduling and performance issues have minimum impact on provision of other services.
• Implements change and performs post implementation review to capture lessons learnt. Full compliance to Change Management process essential.
Key skills & experience
• Degree in IT or appropriate discipline(s).
• Industry recognised technical qualifications in areas of responsibility
• ITIL v3 Foundation
• Degree or equivalent technical qualification in IT or appropriate discipline(s) or experience.
• At least 2 years' experience working in an Infrastructure team
• Supervise and delegate control of backup to Service Desk members including training where appropriate
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and within departmental Kpi's.
• Excellent communication skills with strong Customer Focused Mindset.
• Aptitude to develop skill set further in two or more areas needs to be demonstrated
• Awareness of Integrated Systems in an FMCG environment essential.
• The ability to work in a team and as an individual with strong problem solving and analytical skillset
• Precise and detail orientated.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated and direct, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer-service orientation.
• Keen to enhance technical skillset
• Attention to detail whilst working to strict deadlines
• Able to follow and comply with written design documentation and also able to produce clearly written documentation
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
31 August 2018