Description de l'offre
Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader – we are an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are recruiting in our production team for a Dairy Administrator, based in Droitwich. We need you to provide strong and reliable administration support to our busy dairy by providing administrative support within the administration function ensuring that customers and visitors are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
Please note that the site is not on a Bus route so applicants would need own transport.
• Collate, administer and update site / departmental KPI information and efficiency / operating performance reports within agreed timescales.
• Collate site wastage figures investigating discrepancies and produce weekly reports to monitor performance
• Contribute to compliance within the company quality standards including the administration and storage of system documentation and work instructions
• Work closely with the Site Leadership and Administration Teams to ensure desired service levels are achieved.
• Welcome and arrange hospitality, accomodation and travel arrangements for visitors and on site meetings as necessary
• Operate main switchboard, transferring calls and taking messages
• Note taking at meetings
• Ensure daily Production and Sales figures are accurately input, charged, balanced and reported as required
Key skills & experience
We'll expect you to be proactive in this varied and interesting role, so you'll need to have the confidence to make decisions, plan your workload and see problems through to successful solutions. An excellent communicator up and down the line, you must be able to see the big picture as well as to focus on detail.
You must also have:
• PC literate (Microsoft Office Essential) Intermediate excel skills
• Organised with the ability to prioritise to meet agreed timescales
• Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team, and to use own initiative
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Good time keeper
• Able to maintain confidentiality
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at
8 October 2018