Description de l'offre
We are currently recruiting within our Customer Order Capture team in East Kilbride for a Full Time Customer Order Capture Advisor. The shift pattern ranges from 8:00am – 5:30pm, working 5 days over 7
Müller UK & Ireland want to deliver our ambition to be the biggest and best dairy company in the UK and Ireland, and our plans for further growth mean that we are now looking to recruit new team members to manage and prioritise workload, ensuring all customers orders are obtained and accurately inputted into the system in our East Kilbride Customer Service Centre.
The Key Responsibilities of the role include:
• Providing new store support for all customers, ensuring first orders placed.
• Participating in inbound and outbound call handling, ensuring all calls are answered within the set service level and completed in accordance with customer ordering deadline.
• Handling all customer's, both internal and external with the highest professionalism, fully understanding customer needs and delivering excellent customer service at all times.
• Managing all customer credits and delivery issues by escalating issues to the relevant depot administrators.
• To undertake any customer projects as needs dictate.
Skills & Experience:
• Min of 1 years experience of working in a telephony/administration fast paced contact centre.
• Complaint handling would be advantageous, as ownership of customer issues and capturing relevant information is a key factor.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to multitask and work within a pressured environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
• Ability to adapt to change
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at
17 September 2018