Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Co-Ordinator. We are looking for an experienced individual to support the Credit Control department including Business Partners and Credit Manager by overseeing the day to day administration duties, New account credit checking and Marketing deductions processes.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To support and manage the Marketing deductions process from the credit control perspective by overseeing the process to ensure efficient resolution.
• To ensure accurate records are sustained and reporting is produced to support the swift conclusion of deductions
• To liaise with finance and commercial partners to ensure authorisation is gained in line with GO authorisation levels.
• To attend regular meetings with Business Partners to discuss deduction issues & resolutions.
• To process credit checks for the new business process and gain authorisation in line with GO authorisation levels.
• To gain relevant insurance if required for new accounts.
• To provide support for the Business Partners to ensure credit reporting is performed regularly.
• To consistently provide a high level of service to our external and internal customer's.
• To process incoming invoices to the department and control the process of purchase orders for the department.
• To perform invoice reconciliations to ensure accurate and efficient invoicing is performed.
• To perform payment reconciliations to ensure accurate ledger entries are maintained.
Key skills & experience
• Experience of financial systems (SAP, AS400).
• FMCG experience.
• A good understanding of finance processes.
• PC literate (Microsoft Office Essential) Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills.
• A good understanding/Enforcement of Business Compliance Policies.
• Accurate / analytical / excellent Organizational Skills.
• Excellent influencing & communicating skills.
• Excellent teamwork & collaboration skills.
• Takes ownership and accountability for actions.
• Self-motivated - demonstrate determination and a can do attitude.
• Ability to build effective working relationships both internal & external.
• Able to bring energy during positive & challenging times.
• Be persistent and resourceful and make things happen.
• Confident & able to hold others to account for commitments.
• Ability to support & adapt quickly to change in systems & process
Müller pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support to help develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful European business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
30 September 2018