Description de l'offre
Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting in our Milk & Ingredients Finance Department for a Commercial Finance Analyst to provide timely and accurate financial and commercial information to the commercial finance and commercial teams to support decision making. Please note that this is a Fixed Term Contract for 6-9 months.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To provide preparation and distribution of various weekly and monthly finance reports that support decision making.
• To provide maintenance of retail customer price trackers in collaboration with the commercial team.
• To provide preparation and maintenance of the demand review slide deck for financials.
• To oversee the PEP process and Clarity system from a commercial finance standpoint.
• To oversee retail customer discounts through AS400 ensuring the right level of control and all reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• To prove cost and pricing support to both the commercial and commercial finance teams.
• To provide costing support for tenders.
• To provide development of optimal financial data consolidation methodology in the multi-system environment.
• To oversee the Cognos system, ensuring the efficacy of data therein.
• To maintain the Tesco quarterly review financial scorecard and associated datasheets.
• To act as Cognos super user within the commercial finance team, offering training and guidance.
• To be involved in any Cognos development work, making sure commercial finance reporting is maintained to at least the current level of granularity.
• To liaise with the management accounts team to ensure all necessary postings are made to accurately reflect customer performance.
• To provide a supporting role within process, providing financial and management information to Controllers as and when necessary.
• To be responsible for supporting consolidation and reporting of specific aspects of controlling e.g. Customer margins / pricing adjustments.
Key skills & experience
• Experience in the FMCG environment is desirable.
• Experience in an own label supply environment is desirable.
• Ability to operate at all levels across the business.
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills; able to tailor communications to the audience involved.
• Considerable in role experience
• Excellent IT & Systems knowledge and experience (Movex/Cognos)
• Finance Experience / Qualification.
Impact &influencing skills.
• Strong individual capable of voicing opinion in a concise and positive manner.
• Needs to be both a team player and capable of working on their own.
• Capable of demonstrating all of the values consistently.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
30 September 2018