We are recruiting at our Severnside site for a Coldstore Picker to assist the WMS coordinator and Shift Manager in the effective control of all Coldstore operations.
The successful candidates will be required to ensure all documentation is completed correctly and up to date at all times.
The role of the Picker forms an integral part of the structure of the cold store operation, one that requires the post holder to understand the cold-store operations and to react to day-to-day challenges that arise.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Undertake tasks as requested by the Team Leader/ WMS Coordinator.
• Report any issues effecting quality, engineering or day-to-day running of the shift to the Shift Manager.
• Attend meetings and training sessions in order fulfil training needs and to meet company objectives.
• Carry out any additional duties at the request of the Team Leader.
• To ensure that the Health and Safety at work regulations and Company policy are adhered to within the Coldstore environment – report all accidents to the Duty Shift Manager.
• Carry out periodic safety inspections and housekeeping audits as agreed with the Coldstore Shift Manager.
• To ensure that any necessary maintenance/repair requirements in relation to loading bays etc, are reported immediately to the Coldstore Shift Manager using the agreed procedures.
• Involvement in customer audits as and when required.
The shifts are 06.00-18.00 &18.00-06.00 Working Day, Day, Night, Night(4 On 4 Off) + Sick Cover Rota to be covered.
Key skills & experience:
• Effectively communicate verbally and basic written.
• Organisational Ability.
• Attention to detail.
• Basic I.T. knowledge using WMS System.
• Report and improve current performance on own initiative.
• Good timekeeping and reliability.
• Committed to provide 1st class service.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
20 August 2018