This is an opportunity to work for one of the biggest dairy companies in the world, who deliver the best dairy products nationwide. Muller's values promote working together and believing that we can bring the best out of our employees and in return offer you a great working environment, equipment and package.
We are currently recruiting for LGV C+E at our Bridgwater Depot after a network optimisation project for the south west.
Shop delivery runs and trunking on a 5 day rota, over 7 days per week, days and nights, weekdays and weekends are available. All deliveries are expected to be made in a timely manner and logged appropriate on the relevant delivery system.
The role involves loading and unloading the vehicle and liaison with depot counterparts (eg. Product Controller, Depot Administrator, Pickers) to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled.
We also believe that our customers are high priority, so customer service is essential for the role.
Key skills & experience
• Must hold a full driving licence appropriate to the vehicle type (B, C1, C or C+E as applicable)
• Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Maximum 6 minor points on driving licence accepted
• Must be comfortable working alone and with early starts/night work and rota working
• Experience of keeping accurate records
• Must be comfortable with the physical nature of the role
• Experience of using handheld sets for deliveries is desirable
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullerdrivers.co.uk or if you have any further questions please call our Driver line on 0330 123 2229
20 August 2018