Providing infrastructure and facilities engineering support.
We are currently looking to recruit a Building Services Technician to join our Bridgwater Dairy within our Muller Milk & Ingredients business. This person will provide front line maintenance and repair of site facilities and infrastructure.
• To diagnose simple faults and to test and repair; domestic water & sanitation systems, furniture, fixtures and fittings.
• To observe, recognise , report and rectify substandard conditions of building finishes and fixtures & fittings.
• Basic plumbing, mechanical & electrical engineering & carpentry, painting & decorating.
• Deliver inductions and contract control for responsible area. Ensure all contractors are working within site rules within the responsible area.
• Complete basic Electrical minor works.
• Identify life cycle issues and raise these with possible recommendations.
• Support team reviews of planned maintenance activities and identify opportunities to improve cost effectiveness.
• Support Reliability Centred Maintenance/FMECA activities related to maintenance performance.
• Support and improve the site/departmental 5s programme.
• To input or report on defects / symptoms of impending issues across facilities and infrastructure and provide CMMS data.
• Has an active role to play in continuously improving our business
• Encourage engineering based OE projects
• Support the Site roadmaps for Quality / H S / EMS / Engineering / Autonomous maintenance.
• To have opportunities to deliver own ideas to improve our business
• Support improvement activities / events within facilities and engineering owned areas
• Understands the impact of own actions and others on achieving site/business OGSM
• Aware of how current performance impacts the bottom line
• Health and safety of self and others
• Ability to deliver on the job training (show and tell) to new colleagues
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
21 September 2018