We are currently recruiting for a Bottle Supply Operator to undertake relevant Bottle Supply duties to ensure smooth running of operations and delivery of the daily Production Plan and Bottle Production Plan.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all bottle supply and bottle storage equipment is appropriately cared for by raising issues to Supervisor.
• Work with the team to identify, implement and sustain cost saving initiatives.
• Deliver business initiatives to reduce waste.
• Ensure compliance with all food safety and hygiene standards and requirements
• Ensure all quality system controls and procedures are followed effectively to maintain product integrity
• Follow all relevant legal compliance, and company policies and procedures
• Take responsibility for performance compliance.
• Demonstrate and promote the company values and principles.
• Actively undertake any training and development to provide effective succession planning and develop a high performing team
• Work with site teams to deliver improvement projects, activities and events aligned to the company O.G.S.M. (Objectives, Goals Strategies and Measures), as detailed in the site A.O.P. (Annual Operating Plan).
• Support any new system, structure or process improvement projects.
• Help Maintain good 5S workplace organisation and visual management.
• Contribute to the optimisation of Bottle Supply.
• Actively contribute to the team's achievement of the daily performance targets for Production.
• Represent the business positively in terms of service, appearance, professionalism and courtesy.
• Meet customer specifications and requirements.
• Conform to the company standards of hygiene, PPE and dress code - highlighting non-conformance when observed.
• Contribute to the achievement of internal and external audit accreditation.
• Practice a 'Clean As You Go' mentality
• Demonstrate commitment to Health & Safety by appropriately and challenging unsafe practices, raising hazards and responding promptly and effectively to all hazards raised by others.
• Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety and EMS practices are adhered to.
• Contribute effectively to the Site routines & rituals as documented in the respective terms of reference (TOR)
• Ensure that all relevant data is captured and recorded promptly.
• To understand and be accountable for the performance measures within your control.
Key skills & experience
• Basic Food Hygiene
• Knowledge of Hazards Awareness Critical Control Point –HACCP
• Temperature Controlled FMCG Operations
• Continuous Improvement
• Health & Safety Procedures
• Environmental Management Systems
• AS400 or S.A.P. business information systems
• Production Control Systems (DPS, OEE , Mainsaver, etc).
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
19 August 2018