At Müller we believe that the world would be a better place if people made the most of now. Our purpose is to help people achieve this by continuously uplifting and delighting everybody with everyday moments of pleasure – now.
Müller has been a loved brand in the UK for over 30 years. It’s a household name – and it continues to grow as we invest to make and market an ever great range of fantastic dairy products. We are currently the 7th most chosen FMCG brand, picked from supermarket shelves over 200 million times each year.
We are highly ambitious for the future and this is why we want to recruit and train the best. In order to fuel our success and continue to grow, we believe in giving responsibilities from day one, developing talent through coaching and mentoring and also giving our colleagues a platform to make a difference.
The headquarters are based in Market Drayton, a 35 minute drive from Shrewsbury (Shrewsbury was voted second happiest place in the UK in August 2015).
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Launch new products: lead the project management process, develop recipes, lead project meetings
• Develop design and artwork: lead external design agencies, lead the in house packaging process, ensure implementation with our packaging department and factories
• Lead part of the brand portfolio: monitor, recommend, motivate, reward the other departments to drive brand performance
• Sharply analyse brand & market information that is presented or sent to the whole company and/or the UK board and/or the Group board
• Contribute to the selling of your products by presenting internally to the sales team and externally to retailers
• Lead the day-to-day of the part of the brand you are responsible for
• Be given an area of expertise to develop (facebook, sponsorship etc.)
• Become a passionate expert on your consumer
Key skills & experience:
• Working towards a degree level or equivalent qualification (2:1 or above)
• Previous leadership experience through extracurricular activities
• Excellent analytical skills
• Capacity to embrace and create change
• Great team player with the ability to support, to lead, to care and to tell things as they are
• Passion for winning
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS FOR 12 MONTHS FTC
Commercial and Marketing
5 November 2018