Description de l'offre
Miller Evans & Co is a small, established, law firm based in London’s Docklands, serving the local community, as well as clients throughout the UK & overseas.
Our main areas of work are residential and commercial conveyancing as well as wills, probate and trusts to give a private client service. We also deal with debt collection, employment, licensing, and commercial work.
Charlotte Miller runs a forward-thinking firm heavily reliant on technology.
We are CQS-accredited solicitors and committed to providing the highest quality legal service to our clients.
This is a 3 month placement ideally starting July 2018 where you will learn basic skills and assist solicitors.
The role is unpaid for the first six weeks but we will pay expenses, following this trial period the post will then be paid.
The successful candidate will have:
• a 2:1 degree and have completed their LPC exam
• a good command of the English language
• exceptional written and oral communication skills
• strong keyboard/IT skills and a flair for picking up new software
• good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• attention to detail
• ability to work as part of a team
• good time-management skills
• a flexible approach
• a personal responsibility and attitude towards Health and Safety
• an understanding of and commitment to client confidentiality
Please send your CV with covering letter.