IT Advisor - Supply Chain
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
· Maintain a good communication with all stakeholders (BPO, BPM, Key SMEs…) to ensure awareness of key IT Demands upcoming
· Understand business operations, challenges and evolving opportunities to effectively advise business partners and anticipate their needs.
· Operate as the primary point of contact with the assigned business or functions, representing IT in promoting IT services and capabilities
· Make links between business challenges and new technology trends as solutions getting inputs from IT Solution Architecture Specialist
· Discuss impact and opportunity with business stakeholders and maintain a portfolio of opportunities
· Provide Business and IT estimates for the Demands converted in user stories
· Estimates shall all costs related to Total Cost of Ownership: Business Engagement, IT Engagement, software, hardware, training and support investment.
· Support the prioritization of IT Demands by providing understanding of risks, value and cost of each user story under evaluation
· Participate in discussions on the process road map. New IT functionalities to add to resolve current business challenges
· Establish a transparent and sustainable relationship with business partners and ensure to maintain a climate of collaboration and trust
· Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Management Information System or any related discipline.
· A degree or master's in business administration would be an asset
· Language: English (French / Sinhalese an asset)
· General knowledge of Distribution, Service and Manufacturing industries
· System Integration
· 3 years of experience in internal service management
· 5 years of experience in IT Projects
· 5 years of experience in major Application Software project implementation / Portfolio Management
· Experience in Manufacturing, Service & Distribution industry
· Experience in working in global and multicultural environment
· Experience in working in an Agile / Lean environment an asset
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
· A competitive salary and benefits
· Collaboration with diverse and international co-workers
· Professional development opportunities
· A challenging role in a highly innovative company
· An Employee Assistance Program
(Take note that some elements of this Total Rewards package may differ from other positions offered at Michelin, as this role is opened at Camso, the Off-the-Road business line)
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship.