Global Leadership Program (MBA Experienced Level Professional)
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The purpose of the program is for the individual to build a strong, foundational understanding of Michelin’s business, and develop skills and leadership experience in key functional areas. There are two possible core rotational tracks:
Industry (industrial engineering, operations management, supply chain); or Commercial (sales, marketing, supply chain).
Leadership Development Rotational Program
Putting you in the middle of the action, this program provides selected recent MBA graduates with unparalleled exposure to our leaders, our core businesses, and our technologies. Participants are exposed to the corporate strategy and a rich set of development experiences. They have the opportunity to help progress Michelin's business initiatives, make a business impact, and gain the experience needed for placement in a leadership role upon successful completion of the Global Leadership Program.
What is the Global Leadership Program?
Michelin Global Leadership Program (GLP) is a highly selective rotational leadership program designed to hire top talent and develop Michelin's next generation of leaders.
GLP is designed for high-potential, high-performing leaders who wish to accelerate their growth through exposure to multiple areas early in their Michelin career.
How does it work?
· GLP is a 2-year program principally based in Greenville, SC.
· GLP consists of 4-5 rotational job assignments or internal consulting projects.
· The two main rotational tracks are Commercial (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain) and Industry (Engineering, Production).
· Rotations also include other functional areas (central services, quality, or R&D), and direct customer exposure.
· A differentiating aspect of Michelin GLP is that most assignments are customized to match your background, skills, interests, passion and projected career path.
What's in it for you?
· GLP provides an accelerated, broad-based start to your Michelin career.
· GLP enables you to build a strong, foundational understanding of Michelin's business.
· GLP develops your skills and leadership experience in key functional areas.
· Customized development to meet your individual needs and goals.
· Leverage the network of GLP colleagues and program graduates.
· Participants also travel to France for a month-long learning experience at Michelin's global headquarters.
What happens after GLP?
Michelin's robust approach to career management is at the heart of your placement and evolution after GLP.
Your individual needs, interests, and passions are leveraged to identify your next assignment as well as your long-term career path.
Are you a fit for the GLP?
We are looking for individuals with a track record of performance and success, and the drive to succeed as a next generation Michelin business leader who are:
· Recently graduated from an MBA program (or equivalent degree)
· High-potential Junior Military Officers (JMO) and exiting the military
· Extensive high visibility leadership experience in work, community, school
· Successful in completing 3-7 years of diverse work experience
· Passionate for leading people and teams
· Analytical, problem solvers with strong business acumen
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Complete training and development activities for targeted métiers and functional areas.
• Achieve the expected project or assignment deliverables for each rotational assignment.
• Learn Michelin’s overall business strategies, levers for progress, and leadership culture.
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin’s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
· Forbes list of “Most Diverse Place to Work” and “Best Employer for New Grads”
· Fortune list of “World Most Admired Companies”
· Voted on the top 50 Employers list by the readers of Minority Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine and STEM Workforce Diversity magazine.
· Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
· Paternity leave
· Maternity leave
· Tuition reimbursement
· Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
· Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
· 529 college savings plan
· A 401(k) match
· Free tires based upon years of service
· An Employee Assistance Program
· A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship