- - - - - - - - - - - -
The ideal candidate will visit restaurants in order to validate their suitability for MICHELIN Guide. He/She must be native speaker of Thai with strong English fluency.
* To decide on the suitability of establishments for retention in the guide, addition to or deletion from it.
* To provide descriptive reports and detailed and relevant notes for our text writers.
* To assist with the re-edition of the guide as required …
To be responsible for the accurate updating of Town Plans in their working maps
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
* To carefully plan annual program of work
* To thoroughly research specific geographical areas using all information sources – owner DIs, competitors guides, readers comments, trade and local press, the internet etc
* To gather additional information on-the-ground from Tourist Boards, TICs, local press and by talking to hoteliers and restaurateurs
* To carry out both announced and incognito inspections of hotels and restaurants either by eating meals, staying overnight of by simple visits
* To provide Editor and other inspectors with detailed feedback on all important changes proposed
** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **