2021 - CX - QA Auto 1
- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
Test Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
· Designing and developing test automation scripts using test automation guidelines.
· Researching issues in software through testing.
· Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
· Updated with the latest industry developments.
· Understanding of overall Testing process and experience in Agile Methodology
· Participate in scrum meetings and share our views on tickets for automation scope.
· Execute and stabilize scripts across browsers, fix failed test cases
Test Automation Engineer Requirements:
· Should have experience as automation test engineer of 3-6 years.
· Hands on experience on GIT is a must.
· Ability to manage complex projects that implement test automation framework(s), and integrate with Gitlab CI/CD pipeline
· Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
· Good to have knowledge on Nightwatch.js
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.