2021 - CX - Back 2
- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
Developing the solution
• Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
• Write code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications.
• Maintain and improve existing software.
• Contribute as technical consultant to the functional design and validation of the digital solution.
• Design and implement minor changes to existing applications.
• Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs.
• Carries out the associated documentation.
Controlling, testing and managing diagnostics
• Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
• Build and execute integration and performance test plans.
• Ensure quality and consistency.
• Formally write a malfunction, incident or bug report.
• Analyze and understand the origin of a malfunction, incident or bug.
Operation, production and maintenance
• Oversee operability and user acceptance.
• Participate in the production process.
• Ensure technical support by diagnosing and solving incidents.
• Answer technical questions.
• May train users/deployers / support teams.