2021 - CX - Back 1
- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
Developing the solution
• Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
• Write complex code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications.
• Maintain and improve existing software.
• Contribute as technical consultant to the feasibility study (technical alternatives, search for packages, definition of the architecture, technical risks, breakdown into components, estimation of the loads...).
• Contribute as technical consultant to the functional design and validation of the solution.
• Perform high-level designs based on provided external specifications.
• Design and implement complex changes to existing applications.
• Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs.
• Carries out the associated documentation.
Controlling, testing and managing diagnostics
• Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
• Build and execute integration and performance test plans.
• Ensure quality and consistency.
• Analyze and understand the origin of complex malfunction, incident or bug.
Operation, production and maintenance
• Oversee operability and user acceptance.
• Participate in the production process.
• Develop design standards and guidelines.
Mentoring other Digital Developers
• Coaches junior developers and handle a team lead role.
• Insure best practices are shared among the team members.