16 #420 Packager/Boxmaker
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Post training instructions (IFP) are applied.
• Facilitates the optimization of post training.
• Uses training evaluation data and development of new teaching tools to drive continuous improvement in the business results.
• Achieve the objectives of the identified training plan
• Assist in the validation and development of workshop tutors to apply the standards for training at the posts.
• Assist in solving punctual business challenges with training solutions
• Monitor the qualification and manage the requalification requirements of post assignments
• Guarantee accurate and up to date training records into defined platform
• Local laws and training regulations are respected and applied
Job Requirements :
· Applicant must have High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
· At least 2 years Manufacturing and/or petrochemical experience
· Must be 18 years of age
· Willing to work 12 hour rotating shifts which included holidays and every other weekend
· Must be able to pass a hair drug screen
Job Salary and Benefits:
· Salary Range $18.38 - $22.27
· 12 hour working days vary each week – rotate from days and nights
· Overtime is required
· Paid Holidays, Vacation and Medical time off
· Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan and 401K
· Medical, Rx Drug, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
· Miscellaneous benefits – Uniforms, safety shoes