15 Sect Tech Scholar PR1
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Methods and practices applied (job done within safety and quality standards, instructions compliance ...)
• Effectiveness of all interventions (RFT, optimized time, …)
• Efficiency of all interventions (resources used, consumption of parts and supplies, ...)
• Ensuring compliance with the rules of the work carried on
• Proposal to update when needed reference for tools, means, methods, etc …, (Best practices captured)
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin’s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
· Forbes annual survey of “America’s Best Large Employers,” No. 1 Overall
· Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Institute.
· " 2018 Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation" by Women in Trucking Association
· Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
· AARP, one of the “Best Employers for Workers Over 50”
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
· Paternity leave
· Maternity leave
· Tuition reimbursement
· Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
· Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
· 529 college savings plan
· A 401(k) match
· Free tires based upon years of service
· An Employee Assistance Program
· A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship