Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
JOIN OUR RETAIL TEAM AT MICHAEL KORS
Be a part of our continued success growing our luxury retail presence internationally; in order to bring Michael Kors’ sophisticated, jet-set lifestyle to customers around the globe.
One of the biggest strengths of our company has always been the passion of our employees. Our people are at the heart of our brand; we celebrate individuality and strive for our employees to have happiness in all that we do.
THE START OF YOUR JOURNEY...
We are now looking for Temporary Stock Associates. This role is part of the stock team and responsible for completing, maintaining, and organizing “Omni Channel orders” (Web to Store orders) including those related to Kors Connect, Store Order Fulfilment and Click and Collect. It requires a close attention to detail, the ability to conduct moderate to heavy physical labour, and strong organizational skills.
The responsibilities of this role are included in 2 areas :
• Prepare all web to store orders for collection by customer or delivery Company in a timely manner
• Ensure all packages are made to a high standard and clearly labelled for handover to the customer
• Complete all orders in a timely fashion – complying with all service level agreements based on purchase
• Check items requested for order against store order request to ensure the package is accurate
• Observes proper safety procedures in the stockroom, particularly when lifting and moving heavy items
• Reports issues or problems to stock manager or store manager
• Participate in inventories
• Assists managers and associates in preventing theft and maintaining proper inventory.
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Attends store meetings
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
• Assists in cleaning up the store and stockroom during closing shifts
2. Customer service
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Retrieves items from stockroom as required to fulfil a website order
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
WHAT WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE FROM YOU
• Experience of retail and luxury
• Able to work as a team member
• Excellent personal organizational skills with attention of detail and accuracy
• Possesses physical strength necessary to unload, lift, and carry heavy boxes
• Is familiar with inventory software
• Demonstrates ability to read and interpret invoices and packing slips
• Exhibits familiarity with proper safety procedures in the stockroom
• Able to work under pressure and to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
• Able to work on different tasks easily – Multi-tasking
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V