Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
I FEEL really LUCKY to be SURROUNDED by SUCH a GREAT TEAM. I’m not only GRATEFUL that they’ve HELPED me ACHIEVE my GOALS, but also that I CAN GIVE them a PLACE WHERE THEY can ACHIEVE theirs.
- MICHAEL KORS -
We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Producer (12 month FTC)
Established in 2016, the Digital department has undergone rapid expansion as it strives to deliver an aggressive roadmap alongside equally aggressive revenue aspirations. The team currently manages eight localized transactional websites, servicing 50 countries (and growing) including UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Australia, Singapore, India, South Africa, UAE and more.
Based out of our London offices, the Web Producer will be responsible for supporting the global web production team in updating and maintaining content for the Michael Kors e-commerce websites.
Who You Are:
You are an enthusiastic, hands-on team player who is passionate about e-com. You will have strong web production technical knowledge, communicate confidently and able to work well to deadlines. You will be self-motivated and keen to learn.
What You’ll Do:
· Help to manage day-to-day efforts to ensure smooth and efficient website updates including production updates, trafficking creative assets, code changes, and collaborating on new site initiatives across all e-commerce properties
· Manage site content localisation across multiple countries including four translated languages.
· Facilitate cross functional communication around all production activities
· Collaborate with Site Merchants on all website preparation and all site updates
· Be a client advocate for internal business partners and external clients to ensure the development of best-in-class web and mobile services as well as the business processes to create outstanding client experiences.
· Help to manage key tools and processes such as content management, code repository & image hosting
· Liaise with Creative Services team to manage delivery of all website assets and copy
· Work with Digital Product Management team on requirements gathering, issue logging and tracking and ongoing maintenance of all global e-commerce content components
· Collaborate and work closely with global teams based in New York and India.
· Assist with Web Production team process definition, optimization and implementation.
You’ll Need to Have:
· Ecommerce Web Production experience highly desired
· Good understanding of HTML/CSS
· Experience in an Oracle (ATG/Endeca) web commerce environment highly desired
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Strong communication skills
· Highly motivated and self-starter approach to job
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Excel
· JSON knowledge, a plus
· Experience with GIT, a plus
· Experience with JIRA, a plus
We’d Love to See:
· Team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude
· Ability to also work independently and solve problems effectively
· Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
· Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
· Confident communicator, both verbally and written
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V