Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
STORE MANAGER, LIFESTYLE
Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our leaders at Michael Kors are stylish, fashion forward, driven, multi-tasking individuals who knows how to keep their team focused and inspired. Success starts with being an entrepreneur, a true shopkeeper mentality. We encourage an innovative workplace to creatively drive your business by being a hands-on leader! As a Store Manager, you will develop a dynamic team that is focused on the client experience and building lasting relationships, while strategically driving the business through proactive planning, innovation, and execution.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Empower, develop, motivate, and work alongside team to drive results through delivering an elevated customer experience
· Recruit, hire, and retain best in class talent
· Deliver operational excellence in all store processes
· Develop and execute strategic business plan while driving incremental sales utilizing cross functional partners and marketing opportunities
· Create foot traffic through community involvement and hosting events
· Build a client book through establishing client relationships to drive additional traffic and create client engagement
· Drive Omni channel sales by utilizing all available tools and technology
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
· 2+ years of Store Manager experience at a specialty retailer
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
· An entrepreneur with the ability to drive results; adaptable, problem solver, and strategic
· Well connected with the ability to engage; a true brand ambassador
· Customer service obsessed; ability to sell with a passion for styling and love for fashion
· Strong in performance management and team development
· Technologically savvy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
· Generous Cross Brand Discount
· Clothing allotment
· Competitive paid time off
· Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
· Exclusive Employee Sales
· Paid Parental Leave
· 401k Match
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V