Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
Our contributors at Michael Kors are stylish, fashion forward individuals who are passionate about the customer experience and achieving results. As a Stock Associate, you are a flexible team player with the ability to multitask and thrive in a fun, inspiring and fast-paced store environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Keep selling floor and stock room neat, organized and stocked
· Execute all shipping and receiving protocols and policies
· Demonstrate flexibility and perform stock tasks with speed and excellence
· Ensure cleanliness and visual standards are maintained throughout the day
· Consistently support selling team with business needs while prioritizing the customer experience
· Drive Omni channel sales by utilizing all available tools and technology
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
· 1+ year of relevant retail experience
· Energetic and motivated with the ability to drive results
· Customer service focused
· Technologically savvy, organized individual
· Cross-Brand Discount
· Amazing growth and mobility opportunities across all 3 brands
· Flexible schedule
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V