Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
• Participate in inventories
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V