Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
SHOP MANAGER, RETAIL DEVELOPMENT
Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our leaders at Michael Kors are stylish, driven, multi-tasking individuals who are customer service focused brand ambassadors. Success starts with being an entrepreneur – we encourage an innovative workplace to creatively deliver results in a department store! As a Shop Manager, you will drive your business by providing an elevated experience to customers while educating and motivating retail partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Maintain sales floor presence, supporting and engaging with clients
· Provide an elevated customer experience through engagement, clienteling, and hosting events
· Empower, motivate, and train retail partners on product knowledge, sales, and visual excellence to gain support
· Align with retail management partners on all Michael Kors business needs and standards
· Ensure visual excellence is consistently maintained
· Develop clear, consistent, and organized methods of communication with District Manager, corporate office, and retail partners regularly
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
· Minimum of 2+ years retail management experience
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
· Tech Savvy; effective communicator with strong written and verbal skills
· An entrepreneur with the ability to drive results; problem solver and strategic
· Well connected with the ability to engage with partners and customers; a true brand ambassador
· Flexible learning with the ability to adapt in a continuously evolving work environment
· Strong ability to style and knowledge of fashion
· Generous Cross-brand Discount
· Monthly clothing allowance
· Competitive paid time off
· Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
· Exclusive Employee Sales
· Paid Parental Leave
· 401k Match
· Clothing Allowance
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V