Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings. We are recruiting for this future position that will become available as Holiday Season approaches. Such positions are Cashiers, Stock Associates and Sales Associate
WHO YOU ARE
Our contributors at Michael Kors are stylish, fashion forward individuals who have a drive to achieve results and a passion for customer engagement. As a Seasonal Associate, you are a team player who is focused on achieving goals and driving results. You will work in a fun, inspiring and rewarding environment with opportunities for development and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Provide an engaging in store experience through interacting with customers and supporting teammates on the sales floor
* Efficiently balance all operational tasks for a variety of store functions
* Process POS transactions and create a memorable experience
* Achieve productivity goals through multitasking and prioritizing responsibilities
* Ensure cleanliness and visual standards are maintained throughout the day
* Drive Omni channel sales by utilizing all available tools and technology
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
* A self-starter with the ability to drive results
* Energetic and motivated with the ability to engage; a true brand ambassador
* Customer service obsessed; ability to sell with a passion for styling and love for fashion
* Technologically savvy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Cross-Brand Discount
* Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
* Clothing Allotment
* Exclusive Employee Sales
* Flexible schedule
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V